We focus on the asset management and advisory of private customers, guiding our efforts in the development of strategies aligned to the needs and profile of our clients.
By being independent advisors and managers, we enjoy a total independence in the selection of a banking institution and the appropriate securities for each client. Therefore, there are no conflicts of interest that might skew investments’ final return of.
Aspen Asset Management (AAM) holds an independent asset manager license issued by the International Financial Services Commission, the Supervisor of any financial activities performed in Belize, which permits AAM to offer its wealth management services.
Our license allows for the following:
- Activities as an independent asset manager or adviser.
- AAM discretionary or advisory management mandates with local and international custodians.
- Customized agreements between business introducers, advisors and AAM.
- Opening and management of investment accounts and deposits.
- Safekeeping of documents in Belize.